The STRINGKING Mark 2V Midfield Lacrosse Head delivers a balance of strength, control and accuracy to the midfielder or all-around player. Stiffest head in its weight class, and ideal for custom stringing and ground ball pick up!
- 29 stringing holes on each sidewall allow for unrivaled customization and fine-tuning.
- Incredibly strong, light and stiff head
- Aggressively angled scoop acts like a funnel, letting you attack the ball from any direction.
FACTORY STRUNG MARK 2V:
- Type 4s Mesh - The new standard for performance lacrosse mesh. Designed to be lighter, tighter, and thinner, Type 4 delivers faster shots, more control, and better feel. The channel of Type 4 has a slightly thinner construction than the outer rails. This creates a pocket that reacts to your play to keep the ball right where you want it.
- Stiffest Head In Its Weight Class By Far: Advanced bone-growth optimization software helps identify low-stress areas where they could remove material without sacrificing strength—giving you an incredibly strong, light, stiff lacrosse head.
- Best Scoop In Lacrosse: 1: Rounded edges on the front prevent your head from digging into the ground. 2: An aggressive forward angle guides loose balls into your pocket, so you can attack the ball from any direction. 3: The ultra-stiff construction gives you more power, accuracy and consistency.
- Ultimate Versatility: Its easier than ever to string up the perfect pocket. 29 stringing holes on each sidewall allow for unrivaled customization and fine-tuning.
- No More Head Rattle: The lightweight Locking Bolt on the Mark 2V goes through the front and back of our Metal 2 shafts, securing the head from both ends to stop head rattle.