The STRINGKING Mark 2T midfield lacrosse head combines punishing stiffness, ground ball dominance, and offensive execution for the transition-pushing player.
- 29 stringing holes on each sidewall allow for unrivaled customization and fine-tuning.
- Incredibly strong, light and stiff head
- Aggressively angled scoop acts like a funnel, letting you attack the ball from any direction.
FACTORY STRUNG MARK 2T:
- Type 4s Mesh - The new standard for performance lacrosse mesh. Designed to be lighter, tighter, and thinner, Type 4 delivers faster shots, more control, and better feel. The channel of Type 4 has a slightly thinner construction than the outer rails. This creates a pocket that reacts to your play to keep the ball right where you want it.
- Stiffness Is Performance: Whether you’re throwing checks, picking up ground balls, or ripping shots, you need a stiff head. The lightweight and ultra-stiff Mark 2T lacrosse head provides power, accuracy, and consistency.
- Dominate The Field: The Mark 2T midfield lacrosse head combines features from the offensive and defensive heads so you can dominate both sides of the ball.
- For The Transition Player: With the ground ball dominance and punishing stiffness of the Mark 2D, and the ball control and offensive power of theMark 2V, the Mark 2T caters to hybrid lacrosse players who do it all.