The STRINGKING Mark 2A Lacrosse Head gives offensive players exceptional control, quick hands, and accurate shots. The side profile of the Mark 2A is shifted down for a lower pocket and the throat is slightly more pinched, giving you unmatched control when you’re cradling vertically or with one hand.
- Lightweight and stiff construction
- Larger offset and a slightly flatter scoop
FACTORY STRUNG MARK 2A:
- Type 4s Mesh - The new standard for performance lacrosse mesh. Designed to be lighter, tighter, and thinner, Type 4 delivers faster shots, more control, and better feel. The channel of Type 4 has a slightly thinner construction than the outer rails. This creates a pocket that reacts to your play to keep the ball right where you want it.
- Better Ball Control: Playing offense means controlling the ball. The side profile of the Mark 2A is shifted down for a lower pocket and the throat is slightly more pinched, giving you unmatched control when you’re cradling vertically or with one hand.
- Perfect Combination of Light and Stiff: A great lacrosse head features a stiff construction without weighing you down. A light head gives you faster hands and powerful shots, and stiffness gives you the accuracy you need to hit your target every time. The Mark 2A reduces unnecessary weight without sacrificing consistency.
- Quick Accurate Throws: Offensive players need to be able to get the ball in and out of their stick quickly and accurately. That’s why the Mark 2A features a larger offset and a slightly flatter scoop. Play fast. Play with confidence.
- No More Head Rattle: The lightweight Locking Bolt on the Mark 2A goes through the front and back of our Metal 2 shafts, securing the head from both ends to stop head rattle.
What The Lacrosse Fanatic Staff Have To Say:
The StringKing Mark 2A is perfect for any attackman. The two main focuses I look for in an attack head are weight and face shape. The Mark 2A is both light and stiff giving you faster hands, powerful shots and the accuracy necessary to hit your mark. This head also has a larger offset and a slightly flatter scoop giving you a quicker and more accurate release. Engineered with a lower side profile and slightly pinched face shape gives you unmated control while cradling vertically. The number of stringing holes (29 to be exact), gives you ultimate freedom with whatever pocket is perfect for you.