The STRINGKING Mark 2A Lacrosse Head gives offensive players exceptional control, quick hands, and accurate shots. The side profile of the Mark 2A is shifted down for a lower pocket and the throat is slightly more pinched, giving you unmatched control when you’re cradling vertically or with one hand.
- Locking bolt goes through the front and back of the shaft, securing the head. No rattle
- Lightweight and stiff construction
- Larger offset and a slightly flatter scoop
FACTORY STRUNG MARK 2A:
- Type 3s Mesh, for players who like a softer, shifting pocket with increased feel. 15% thinner and lighter than Type 2 mesh, while maintaining it's durability.
- L pocket: the low pocket was designed for quick feeds, vertical cradling and tight inside shots. It maximizes control while cradling and gives you the right amount of whip.
- 29 stringing holes on each sidewall allow for endless customization, while adjustable strings and laces make it easy to create your perfect pocket
What The Lacrosse Fanatic Staff Have To Say:
The StringKing Mark 2A is perfect for any attackman. The two main focuses I look for in an attack head are weight and face shape. The Mark 2A is both light and stiff giving you faster hands, powerful shots and the accuracy necessary to hit your mark. This head also has a larger offset and a slightly flatter scoop giving you a quicker and more accurate release. Engineered with a lower side profile and slightly pinched face shape gives you unmated control while cradling vertically. The number of stringing holes (29 to be exact), gives you ultimate freedom with whatever pocket is perfect for you.