Custom Strung Exult 500 Head on Lever 10 Degree Shaft-White/Purple
The Custom Strung Exult 500 Head on Lever 10 Degree Shaft-White/Purple was custom strung right here in shop by our staff. Our staff is made up of Pro Lacrosse, Division 1, and High School players and coaches, who are insanely skilled in stringing and restringing heads. We have come up with what we think is the most effective way to string up your pocket, you won't be disappointed with this custom!
Exult 500 Lacrosse Head
- Includes new String Lock technology, which allows you to set your pocket to help prevent bagging
- C-Channel technology provides reinforced sidewalls for stability on the draw
- Flexible scoop for easy ground ball pickup
- Minimum sidewall height for deepest legal pocket
STX Lever 10 Degree Composite Shaft
- Centre-balanced for the perfect feel with any STX 10° head
- Soft, rubberized finish for superior grip and feel
- Handle stays warm in the hand in all weather conditions
- 1" composite teardrop-shaped shaft, similar to Triax shape
STX Launch II Runner
- Aggressive chevron design for precision and accuracy
- Strategically targeted flex points for extreme ball retention
- Redesigned connection system for easy adjust-ability and pocket maintenance
- Meets USL and FIL specifications
Here at Lacrosse Fanatic, we care about our customers and the experience they have with us. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your order please let us know by phone or email.
We are here to serve you
916-363-8700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our shipping and receiving department is open Monday through Friday 8 am-5 pm PST. We will work hard to get orders out same day if placed by 3 pm PST.
We offer a variety of shipping options for you to choose from. The carriers we use include USPS, UPS and FedEx.
At Lacrosse Fanatic we want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase. Exchanges or Returns may be made within 60 days from the date it was shipped. The item must be unused and still in its original packaging. Our customers are responsible for any return shipping fees and the shipping charges will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions please feel free to call us at (916) 363-8700