The Custom Strung Crux 600 Head was custom strung right here in shop by our staff. Our staff is made up of Pro Lacrosse, Division 1, and High School players and coaches, who are insanely skilled in stringing and restringing heads. We have come up with what we think is the most effective way to string up your pocket, you won't be disappointed with this custom!
STX Crux 600 head
- Signature Crux 500 face shape for elite level precision and accuracy
- Innovative Drop Rail technology minimizes sidewall design for superior ball retention and a wider range of motion
- STX-exclusive Speed Scoop technology enhances ground ball play while providing top string protection
- Optional New Launch II Pocket features targeted flex points and easy adjust-ability
- Meets USL specifications
StringKing W Mesh
- Type W women's lacrosse mesh features all-weather performance, no bagging, and a construction designed to maximize control and consistency.
- A consistent pocket is the most important piece of equipment. With minimal break-in time, the weatherproof construction and worry-free performance of Type W mesh means your stick will perform the same every time you play.
- The strip of smaller holes at the bottom of Type W creates a channel while the larger holes at the top allow you to form a more focused pocket. That gives you more control and better hold with the ball in your stick.
- A mesh pocket makes stringing and maintenance much simpler. Once you find your pattern with Type W, you'll get consistent performance without any complicated adjustments. Forget about your pocket and focus on your game.