Custom Strung STX Crux 600 Head with STX Launch II Runner
The Custom Strung STX Crux 600 Head with STX Launch II Runner was custom strung right here in shop by our staff. Our staff is made up of Pro Lacrosse, Division 1, and High School players and coaches, who are insanely skilled in stringing and restringing heads. We have come up with what we think is the most effective way to string up your pocket, you won't be disappointed with this custom!
STX Crux 600 head
- Signature Crux 500 face shape for elite level precision and accuracy
- Innovative Drop Rail technology minimizes sidewall design for superior ball retention and a wider range of motion
- STX-exclusive Speed Scoop technology enhances ground ball play while providing top string protection
- Optional New Launch II Pocket features targeted flex points and easy adjust-ability
- Meets USL specifications
STX Launch II Runner
- Aggressive chevron design for precision and accuracy
- Strategically targeted flex points for extreme ball retention
- Redesigned connection system for easy adjust-ability and pocket maintenance
- Meets USL and FIL specifications
Here at Lacrosse Fanatic, we care about our customers and the experience they have with us. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your order please let us know by phone or email.
We are here to serve you
916-363-8700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our shipping and receiving department is open Monday through Friday 8 am-5 pm PST. We will work hard to get orders out same day if placed by 3 pm PST.
We offer a variety of shipping options for you to choose from. The carriers we use include USPS, UPS and FedEx.
At Lacrosse Fanatic we want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase. Exchanges or Returns may be made within 60 days from the date it was shipped. The item must be unused and still in its original packaging. Our customers are responsible for any return shipping fees and the shipping charges will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions please feel free to call us at (916) 363-8700