This custom complete lacrosse stick combines the STX Shift SC-TI Attack shaft (silver) with a custom strung ECD DNA head (black). This setup is sick. We put both of these popular products together to give you an awesome combination. This is the perfect set up for middie or attack.You won't be disappointed with this custom! And since it is limited edition and custom made by us, the quantity is limited.
STX Stallion SC-Ti OCS Attack Lacrosse Shaft:
The STX Stallion SC-TI OCS Attack Lacrosse Shaft was built for the attacker or middie who is not afraid to jump in and get aggressive. It is flexible and durable, making it a great shaft for the intermediate to elite level player.
- Additional material significantly reduces denting, without adding weight
- Highest strength-to-weight ratio in the STX portfolio
- 5% lighter than Stallion Sc-Ti while maintaining strength with OCS technology
- Provides a more secure connection between head and handle, reducing head rattle
- Mild sandblast finish
ECD DNA Head:
The ECD DNA Offense Lacrosse Head is made for the grinders. The players who show up early and stay late. The players who are always working to improve their game. For the players with no quit in their DNA.
Engineered using FlexForm material and flowing geometry, the DNA packs a punch and virtually eliminates warping. This is the all-around beast lacrosse has been waiting for.
- Max Shape Retention - Even after serious abuse, the shape remains unchanged.
- The Game’s Swiss Army Knife - The go-anywhere, check-anything, all-around beast.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Made with true American grit, ingenuity, and pride.
What the Lacrosse Fanatic staff have to say:
This custom stick is the perfect combination for someone who wants a truly unique stick at a great price. This complete was assembled and custom strung by our staff of Pro Lacrosse, Division 1, and High School players and coaches, who are insanely skilled in stringing and restringing heads. We have come up with what we think is the most effective way to string up your pocket, you won't be disappointed with this custom! This is a great setup for middie or attack.