Learn To Lax
- Lacrosse is a fun, high-energy game that has experienced amazing growth on the West Coast.
- Its an active team sport for both girls and boys.
- Players are provided a substantial aerobic and strength-building workout while having fun with their friends!
- Lacrosse is also extremely fun to watch.
- All of the players are actively involved throughout the game.
- You don't have to be the biggest player on the field, speed and agility wins out.
Lacrosse Fanatic is more than a local lacrosse equipment store. We are committed to growing the game of lacrosse through free learn to lacrosse clinics. We are confident that once a someone is exposed to this game that they WILL want to play it.
Bring your child out to a FREE no obligation introduction to this fantastic sport. Each session will consist of skills and drills as we introduce the basics of the game. We will conclude with a short non-competitive game of 3x3 to reinforce the skills learned throughout the clinic.
DATES AND LOCATIONS:
- 9/12 - 10:00-11:30 - Granite Bay: Tree Lake Park
- 9/12 - 12:30-2:00 - Roseville: Lincoln Estates Park
- 9/12 - 3:00-4:30 - Rocklin: Monument Park
- 9/19 - 10:00-11:30 - El Dorado Hills: Bradford Park
- 9/19 - 12:30-2:00 - Folsom: Amos P. Catlin Park
- 9/19 - 3:00-4:30 - Fair Oaks: Fair Oaks Park
- 9/26 - 10:00-11:30 - Elk Grove: Bartholomew Park
- 9/26 - 12:30-2:00 - Land Park: Doc Oliver Field
- 9/26 - 3:00-4:30 - Arden Area: Cresta Park
- 10/3 - 10:00-11:30 - Davis: Civic Center Park
- 10/3 - 1:00-2:30 - Natomas: Kokomo Par
- 10/10 - 10:00-11:30 - Granite Bay: Tree Lake Park
- 10/10 - 12:30-2:00 - Roseville: Lincoln Estates Park
- 10/10 - 3:00-4:30 - Rocklin: Monument Park
- 10/17 - 10:00-11:30 - El Dorado Hills: Bradford Park
- 10/17 - 12:30-2:00 - Folsom: Amos P. Catlin Park
- 10/17 - 3:00-4:30 - Fair Oaks: Fair Oaks Park
- 10/24 - 10:00-11:30 - Elk Grove: Bartholomew Park
- 10/24 - 12:30-2:00 - Land Park: Doc Oliver Field
- 10/24 - 3:00-4:30 - Arden Area: Cresta Park
- 11/7 - 10:00-11:30 - Davis: Civic Center Park
- 11/7 - 1:00-2:30 - Natomas: Kokomo Park
After the clinic, if your child had fun (and we know they will!), we will help direct you to the recreational lacrosse club closest to where you live. You can register for their spring 2021 season (most clubs open registration in early October.)
Greater Sacramento Area Youth/High School Recreational Lacrosse Clubs:
- Central Valley Lacrosse Club - www.stocktonlacrosse.com
- Chico Rebels Lacrosse - www.chicorebels.com
- Davis Lacrosse - www.davislax.org
- Delta Breeze Lacrosse- www.dblax.com
- El Dorado Hills Lacrosse - www.edhylax.org
- Elk Grove Youth Lacrosse - www.eglax.com
- Fair Oaks Lacrosse - www.fairoakslacrosse.org
- Folsom Lacrosse Association - www.folsomlacrosse.org
- Gold Country Lacrosse - www.gcstampede.com
- Granite Bay Youth Lacrosse - www.gblax.org
- Livermore Phantom Youth - www.phantomlacrosse.org
- Napa Force Youth Lacrosse - www.napalacrosse.com
- Pleasant Grove Lacrosse Club - www.pglax.org
- Rocklin Youth Lacrosse - www.rocklinlacrosse.org
- Roseville Youth Lacrosse Club - www.rosevillelax.com
- Sacramento Lacrosse Association - www.sacramentolacrosse.org
- Sierra Foothills Youth Lacrosse - www.sierrafoothillslacrosse.org
- Yuba-Sutter Youth Lacrosse - www.ycchiatkulacrosse.uslaxteams.com
Greater Sacramento Area High Schools with Lacrosse Programs (CIF): Please contact your local high school's athletic department to learn more about their lacrosse program.
- Bella Vista
- Casa Roble
- Christian Brothers
- Del Oro
- Granite Bay
- Lincoln (Stockton)
- Napa HS
- Oak Ridge
- Rio Americano
- St. Francis
- St. Mary's (Stockton)
- Vintage HS (Napa)
- Vista Del Lago
Greater Sacramento Area Competitive/Travel Lacrosse Clubs:
- Aces (boys only) - aceslacrosse.com/pages/sacramento-aces
- ADVNC (boys only) - www.advnclacrosse.com/sacramento
- Arrowhead Lacrosse Club (boys only) - www.arrowheadlaxclub.com
- Lakeside Lacrosse (girls only) - lakesidelax.com
- NorCal RIZE (girls only) - www.norcalrize.com
- Team NorCal (girls and boys) - www.teamnorcal.com