2021 6v6 Sacramento Summer Series
FINAL WEEK TO REGISTER FOR LACROSSE FANATIC'S 2021 6v6 SACRAMENTO SUMMER SERIES
Dont Miss Out! Registration is Extended until Wednesday 6/2 for Lacrosse Fanatic's 2021 6v6 Sacramento Summer Series for boys and girls teams!
This series will consist of weekly 6v6 games using the Olympic 6's model (1 goalie and 5 field players). Games will be held on Thursday nights in June and July. This is designed to be a fun, community-based program that will cater to teams and players 10U through high school.
If your club decides not to field teams, don't worry. We will have a "free agent" list for each age group so players who do not have a team can participate as well. Free agents will be contacted prior to the first game and assigned to a team in their age bracket.
This is a great way for players to extend their Spring season throughout the Summer. Games start on June 10th, so get your registrations completed before June 2nd.
- 6v6 game format, 1 goalie 5 field players
- Boys and Girls teams
- Open to U10 - H.S. age teams
- There needs to be at least four teams registered in any given division or that division is subject to cancellation or consolidation.
- Team rosters can have a minimum of 10 members and a maximum of 14.
- Open to rec clubs only, please no travel club teams.
- 20-minute running time halves with 5-minute half time
- Certified officials on each field
- Players must have a US Lacrosse membership valid through 7/31/21 to participate.
- Players can register as "free agents".
- Each registered player will receive a free pinnie.
- Dates: June 10, June 17, June 24, July 8, July 15, July 22
- Times: 4:00-8:30
- Location: Orangevale Community Park - 7301 Filbert Ave., Orangevale, CA 95662 (at the corner of Oak and Filbert).
TEAM REGISTRATION = $125/Player (10 player minimum/14 player max) - Coaches - Click HERE to Register Your Team
FREE AGENT REGISTRATION = $149.99 - Click HERE to Register
Due to the ongoing pandemic, we may have to move the dates and/or change the format slightly. That information will be communicated as soon as we have more clarity.
For additional information, please contact Mike Desir, Summer Series Coordinator at email@example.com.