The East Coast Dyes Carbon Pro 2.0 defense shaft is awesome. Greg and the design team at ECD have made the Carbon Pro 2.0 the ultimate defensive shaft. They utilized their Flex Control Layering (FCL) to create flex levels in specific areas of the shaft, that creates kickpoints.
For the 60" d-pole they have Low Kick Points so you get a poweful release. It also has Flex 3 technology providing a stable staft, ultimately giving your more control. This is prefect for the defensive specalist who wants to deliver hard checks. And with the Carbon Pro 2.0 's optimized shape, it provides comfort, increased control and strength.
- Raised grip on the bottom of the shaft providing more control.
- Lightweight shaft weighing in at 195 grams.
- Flex 3 - low flex giving max stability and control while deliverying hard checks
- Low Kiick Point - giving you a powerful release
- Impact and Layup - incresed shaft durability where you need it most
- 6 month waranty
What the Lacrosse Fanatic Staff have to say:
The new ECD Carbon Pro 2.0 is amazing. At 195 grams this is both a lightweight shaft, but also stiff for the defender who likes to deliver hard checks. This is going to be one of the most popular shafts of 2019.